Track and trace every individual document processed..
Using First B2B iComms has benefits for you and your Trading Partners that go beyond those available via traditional EDI.
The First B2B iComms module allows maximum flexibility for you and your trading partners, offering you and them the complete range of communications methodologies and security options. All communications protocols are supported including AS2, FTP(s), HTTP(s), SSH, and email.
However unlike communications protocols offered by others, the First B2B communications protocols all come with the First B2B Special Delivery Acknowledgement Service. Every message you and your Trading Partners send via the First B2B iXchange is stamped for time of processing and receipt so allowing you and your trading partners to Track and Trace every individual document processed.
Think of First B2B Special Delivery as similar to the postal special delivery service. If you want to send an important document by post you send it using a special delivery service; why not do the same for your electronic documents.
Further-more, the First B2B Special Delivery services offer the ability to identify document trends and we can even configure alerts for gaps in document exchange.
With First B2B iComms:
- Reduced Data Errors
- Improved Return on Investment
- Improved Trading Partner satisfaction
- Track and Trace your documents
- Predictive alerting to the absence of documents
Over the medium to long term you will also benefit from:
- A substantial and sustainable Return on Investment
- Greater trading partner integration and retention
- Reporting on message exchange and receipt
- Increased functionality and business returns