Using First B2B’s Mobile Proof of Delivery App, Logistics companies can easily provide their customers with Electronic Proof of Delivery
More and more manufacturers are requiring their Logistics Partners to provide Electronic Proof Of Delivery messages, not scanned images, but rather integrated electronic messages. It saves the manufacturers (or the Logistics Companies) massive amounts of time and money, entering the data in to their systems, is far more accurate and can reduce the Day Sales Outstanding.
First B2B have developed two unique solutions using standard mobile technology (Not expensive specialist equipment) that allows logistics companies to work more closely with their manufacturing partners, providing both sides of the partnership with benefits.
With Mobile POD:
- Greatly reduced error rates for Proof of Delivery and Invoicing
- Improved Trading Partner satisfaction
- Web Based Visibility of all Proof of Delivery Documents
- Ability to keep refining the Proof of Delivery up to an agreed cut-off point
Over the medium to long term you will also benefit from:
- A substantial and sustainable Return on Investment
- Greater trading partner integration and retention
- Increased functionality and business returns
- Significant cost savings