This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and First B2B Ltd the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account - means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to provide Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
- Content - means any commercial invoice information, text, graphics, images, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- Data - means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- First B2B Ltd - means First B2B Ltd, Tapton Park Innovation Centre, Brimmington Road, Chesterfield, S41 0TZ;
- Service - means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that First B2B Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- System - means any online communications infrastructure that First B2B Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- User/Users - means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by First B2B Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
- Web Site - means the website that you are currently using (www.firstb2b.net) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- Commercial information, such as Trading Partners, Products sold and price information
Our Use of Data
- Any Data you submit will be retained by First B2B Ltd for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security, see clause 9 below.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for service verification purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
Third Party Web Sites and Services
First B2B Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that First B2B Ltd requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- First B2B Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
Data security is of great importance to First B2B Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
Changes to this Policy